Bull

The Great Bald One hasn't even officially retired yet, and already I'm
sick of reading/hearing all of the reports calling him the 'greatest
player of all time'.  That's bad enough, but I can allow people to get
carried away in the week of his retirement.  After all, if he's not the
greatest ever, he's certainly one of them.  What I can't stand, however,
is that there are supposedly knowledgable basketball writers out there
writing that his accomplishments are 'unparalleled'.  Surely these
people have at least HEARD of Bill Russell.  Don't they take into
account that Jordan has no great adversary in the league?  Where is his
Chamberlain?  Karl Malone?  Give me a break.

Jim