From: Daniel Forant Sr [mailto:dforant1@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 10:13 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Jordan Retiring?

Who cares, life will go on, the NBA will go on. Many will feel the NBA will
self destruct. I don't. Who knows, he has retired before, he may retire 5
more times. I do respect Michael the way he has carried himself throughout
his career. He gets an "A". His body may be telling him something, and a
shortened season may have helped him with his decision. Let the games begin.

Will ESPN NBA.com broadcast games over the net?

Will WEEI be reliable """"""""""""""""""""?
dforant1@nycap.rr.com
"a fortunate one"