Popeye

Down here in Texas it looks like the Mavericks don't need Popeye.
Samaki Walker is working hard and I like his ability; Kurt Thomas
(knees) may also be able to play.  I don't see, short of a trade, how
Popeye is needed.

Also, the early word on Nowitski is "wow."  Nellie likes these
foreign types a little much, but he may have hit the jackpot here.
I'll take Pierce, but the German kid may have the stuff.

By the way, the way the negotiations ended, mano e mano, plus the
hard levels set for salaries, have me half way back already.  I'm not
buying a dish, yet, but I'm following the news again.

Cheers,  Gene