Re: EWING

This is a good question Dorine.  What's in it for Ewing?  I have no
idea.  He will never sign a contract under the new CBA.  He's made his
millions and is truly only negotiating for future players.  But,
everything he does is bad for most of them.  I have to conclude that he
actually believes the rhetoric coming out of the union.  Can he possibly
be that stupid?

Jim

>From: "Dorine" <norine@sover.net>
>To: "celts" <celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: EWING
>Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:22:13 -0500
>
>    I'm having a hard time understanding how Patrick Ewing can possibly
be so dense!  The one thing he wants above everything else in his career
right now is an NBA championship. Has he thought about that, I wonder?
If they don't accept the League's offer and the season is cancelled, a
heck of alot of good a new league is going to do Mr. Ewing.