Re: Whose to blame

<<  it is the owners who are killing the Golden Calf. >>
   As true as this may be, and as "right" as the players may be, in this
case
"right" may not be enough.  The owners are hobbiests, the team is their
reward
for sucess in other areas.  The players could have had a season.
Are they fixing the headache by cutting off the head?  The NBA isn't just
basketball, it's a continuation.  If we lose the league or one or more
seasons, that will be gone.  Who ya gonna root for?  I don't know the
answers, I just know the result.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]