Re: Whose to blame

Pay the players.  Just pay 'em.  If they ask for 57%, give 'em 58.  If
they ask for 95%, just give them it all.  After all, they can bounce a
ball real good, so they should get whatever they want.  God knows they
deserve it.  Pay the players.  Just keep giving them more, more, more.
They deserve it.  Hell, they need it.  They may make a lot, but they
spend a lot too. Pay the players.  Raise the ticket prices.  They need
it more than I do.  So many mouths to feed.  So many friends and family
with their "hands out".  Pay the players.  Let's put every game on pay
tv.  Why should we watch for free?  Give them what they want.  They've
always had whatever they want.  Why should this be any different?  Pay
the players?  Last I heard the average player salary was 2.6 million
dollars per year and growing.

Jim