This vote is a joke

I been thinking all day and couldn't figure out why Hunter would have painted
himself into corner and allow the players to vote on the union's offer after
they had called it bad. Then I read the transcript of Hunter's statement of
Larry King's show: the players are not going to vote on the union's offer,
they are going to vote on whether or not they support the union leadership!

<HUNTER: That's correct. And what -- but what we're going to do, we're going
to have them vote basically to support the recommendation of the negotiating
committee. We know that we've done an outstanding job representing our
players... >

Vote to support the recommendation?? After listening to Clintonspeak for the
last 6 years, I know weasel words when I hear them. This vote is a JOKE. The
minimum wage players are not going to fly in just for a cheerleading session.
Like I said a couple of months ago when Hunter brought in that baseball union
dirtbag to their meeting in Vegas, if these guys are that stupid to allow
people like this to lead them and lose a year's salary and possibly their
careers just so people like Patrick Ewing can make 12 million a year instead
of 10 million, they deserve to lose their livelihoods....

DJessen33