Union position is first movement

I think that the Union position is the first movement by them and is a
good offer.  I am sure there are some "hidden" problems that need to be
sorted out.  But I do not understand why they took so long to make it?
Why waste your salary for this long?  And why say, I'm not going to give
you my offer unless we have a meeting?  Just do it!  And this offer
would put the pressure on the owners.  If it is what is reported, the
owners would be hard pressed to flat pass it up!

Free the NBA season!
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net