Good column

Here is a url to a column by Tim Cowlishaw from the Dallas Morning
News.  For our down under fans, I have to compliment you on Chris
Anstey.  He seems to have the right attitude and some of the comments
are revealing.  Anstey wrote Billy Hunter a letter a month ago.  He got
no response from his Union leader.  He also stated that no one even
knows where AC Green is  and he is the teams player rep.  Anstey says
that when he gets his check he feels guilty because he makes in one year
what it takes his father 10 to 15 years to make.  Sounds like a man who
should have been heard and on the front lines rather than Patrick Union
and Zo Knownothing.

http://ren.dallasnews.com/sports-columnists-nf/cowlishaw.htm

This column was run in the State here in Columbia.
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw