Re: benefactor

>In any case, your point is well taken that Pierce benefits from Walker's
>presence, and, as Mister Ghost pointed out, vice versa. After all, it is
>a team game.
>--
>Mike Dynon
>North Kingstown, RI

Absolutely true, and this rules out the stupid rumors about jealousy and
pettiness between the two. (people love to start trouble) These two guys
are really beginning to look for each other , especially in the fourth
quarter. I always thought ( as did some others on the list) that Walker
would really benefit if there were an offensive peer of his on the team .
His shot selection would improve (well maybe that hasn't happened yet) but
more importantly, the fourth quarter go to guy would not be so obvious. I
think Walker wants to win a lot more than he wants the limelight, and I
think that Pierce's addition will ultimately allow Antoine to showcase the
other aspects of his game (passing rebounding)that heretofore have gotten
short shrift as he has carried the offensive load.