Re: benefactor

"R. Bentz Kirby" wrote:

> benefactor, I meant to spell.  Oh well, for some reason Netscape spell
> check didn't even catch that.
> --
> Bentz
> bocelts@usit.net
>
> http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw

Betnz, since you've shown concern for accuracy, the editor in me will
have to point out that you've got the definition backwards. If Pierce is
receiving a benefit, then he's the beneficiary. The person who provides
a benefit is the benefactor.

In any case, your point is well taken that Pierce benefits from Walker's
presence, and, as Mister Ghost pointed out, vice versa. After all, it is
a team game.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI