Re: WESLEY

I do not like this deal!  Wait on Baron Davis from UCLA to enter the
draft.  There will be a lot of point guards available during the draft.
Unless Wesley is part of a deal to ship Kenny for Mutombo or some center,
NO WAY!!!

In the closing moments of a game, I like the vision of Walker at the top
of the key and Barros and Pierce waiting on the pass for the three.  This
deal does not benefit the Celtics!!!!!  Plus, Wesley's deal is for seven
years.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]