Re: WESLEY

I also hate to see Dana go.  He's really improved his defense under Coach
Pitino.  And Dorine's right, his 3's have really saved us down the stretch
of some games (AKA Vancouver Grizzlies!)

If Wesley could shoot the 3 a little better, maybe I wouldn't mind this deal
as much.

Here are some stats:

These are this season's per game averages.

Wesley
Points: 13.6
Assists: 6.6 - 14th in the League
Steals:  1.36