Crowd Noise at Nets Game

Was it my imagination or were they piping in recorded crowd noise over the
PA system at the Celtics-Nets game?  It seemed to appear rather often when
the Nets were on defense, trying to distract the visiting team.  I would
look at the actual crowd and they were pretty much passively sitting on
their hands.
     It's one thing to over-do it on these high-tech, high-noise,
fireworks-pyrotechnics starting-lineup introductions -- okay I can live with
that, it's "entertainment".  But I think the league should call a halt to
artificially produced sound that blares throughout the arena WHEN THE BALL
IS IN PLAY!  Home court advantage should be produced by the fans in the
arena, not by some sound engineer sitting at a control panal.

Ed Ag  afn15554@afn.org