Re: Celtics benefit from three-way deal

I'd say wait until Glen Rice is 'coming back' and expect the deals to be
announced together as a 'three-way' deal for the simple matter being that it
would be difficult for anyone to have to move everything from Boston to
Charlotte to Los Angeles in the space of two weeks. It wouldn't be fair on the
teams and the player(s) involved.

Warwick