RE: Rumor Du Jour

Interesting.  Who would go for Johnson ? Popeye &  Minor ?
  I would prefer;

Barros for Wesley
Anderson & Riley for Campbell & Jacobson or Rueben Patterson ?

Campbell
Walker
Pierce
Mercer
Wesley

Land a Lamar Odom, Elton Brand, Baron Davis, Steve Francis, Andre Miller, Tim James, Arthur Lee or Brendan Haywood (I like this kid)

Awesome baby !!!

Yeah this team has a long way to go on free throws.  I think they shot about 60% or worse tonight.  A team full of Clankfu's

Is Pierce steady or what !!  Jersey looks bad without Cassell.