RE: Thoughts on the roller coaster

I don't think Anderson will be around for many years.  I have heard too
many writers discuss this.  The draft could be extremely deep in points,
and we will never have a good shot a big man, mediocre FA's get ridiculous
$$ for 10/7 numbers, and won't really go any where with Riley & Declercq.
 I would move him in a minute and take my chances in the draft.  Steve
Francis, Baron Davis, Jason Terry, Arthur Lee .  Some real good young
talent without questionable knees & baggage.  Elton Brand could be a good
addition also. we also need a real consistent shooter besides Paul.  Just
imagine if we would have landed Tim Duncan !!  Maybe Pierce is a reward for
this.