Thoughts on the roller coaster

The Celtics are a young team.  They are going to be a roller coaster
this year.  We can't read too much into these two wins, especially the
Knicks as that team was tired.  But, at least they won those two games,
and they would not have done that two years ago.  So, progress is
occurring and they are headed in the right direction.

As a group, I think we are frustrated and want them to be better faster.
We have to have patience.  I hope the RP will not make any stupid trades
and will keep this core four (Anderson, Mercer, Pierce, and Walker)
together.  Don't do anything stupid coach!

Get your seat belts on, it's going to be a turbulent season.  They are
just too young and without a center.
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net