Walker & Pierce

Walker & Pierce ignite team in 4th quarter along w/defense. Special mention
to Bowen for a fine effort. We get 12 points from our centers which I
believe is critical for us to win. Walker burnt a lot of calories inside in
the 2nd half, which is where he belongs most of the time. Good over-all
effort by Celts. Are we better without Mercer starting? Will he come off
the bench?

Will Cous ever get over the "it was ugly, but a win" syndrome? Does he
think we should be poetry in motion at this stage of our development? He's
an ex jock w/latter stages of depression.