RE: Only game in town

Yes unfortunately possibly the worst owner & GM in basketball.  I walked by
Elgin and had the urge to say "Paul Pierce".  Yes I have been to many
Celtic/Laker games in LA and there has always been a lot of green. I wish
someone would have bought them out and moved them to the Pond, it is a
great facility.  It is really amazing how many top 10 picks they have had
and really have nothing to show.  They really need to trade their #1 pick
for a proven veteran, as it will be very high, but knowing Elgin he would
screw it up.