Only game in town

Went to the only show in town Lakers vs. Clippers last night.  Got to meet
Chris Ford nice guy, I joked "you really have your work cut out for you"
and he smirked.  I still think Elden could be a god addition in a swap for
Anderson.  I think Lyle Spencer in the LA Times also wrote the Lakers don't
need Glenn Rice.

The Clippers are pretty poor although Lorenzen & Olowokandi played Shaq
tough, they just don't get the calls.  For a guy who only has something
like 20 months of basketball experience, Olowkandi has some good potential.
He has some good low post moves. Shaq really throws his weight around
inside and these guys can't position themselves to draw the offensive foul.
 Maurice Taylor was excellent until he went down with a sprained knee.  He
could be a great fit at the 4 but I doubt Elgin would move him. He is the
only consistent player they have.  My daughter got an original Eric
Piatkowki's jersey in a pre-game fan-butt kissing event, all teams seem to
be doing similar events .  Boy that will be worth something some day !
Pretty embarrassing for the Slippers to get booed big time on at what is
supposed to be their home floor.

Banana boy was knocking down some early jump shots but then disappeared.
 Although the Lakers won by a large margin they were not that impressive
considering the competition.