Re: Only game in town

----------
> From: John Lyell <Jlyell@concentric.net>
> To: 'Celtics' <celtics@igtc.com>
> Subject: Only game in town
> Date: Saturday, February 27, 1999 5:15 AM
>
> Pretty embarrassing for the Slippers to get booed big time on at what is
> supposed to be their home floor.

That's nothing new.  I've seen a few Celtics/Clippers games at the Sports
Arena myself, all in the Bird era.  It's just like seeing the Sox at
Anaheim.  More fans rooting for the visitors!  Seeing the Celts at the
Sports Arena, you may as well be in Boston.  Whereas it ticks the Angels
off, the Clippers could care less as long as they at least play in front of
somebody.

How the Clippers have existed as long as they have in LA without folding or
moving is beyond me.  What a joke of an organization.  They should go back
to Buffalo and become the Braves again.

Bob G