Good night...

Well good night everyone.  I'm going home to a computerless household;
yes they still exist.  I hope to come in to work Monday to read about
two stunning Celtics performances.  It's been a fun week on the list.  I
hope you all enjoy the weekend.  Especially you Ode, you horny devil.  I
hope you take time out from bonking the wife (and Claudia's sister too,
I don't know where you get the energy) to watch the games.  Kenny
reccomends it as an alternative, you know. Dan F, I know you said it
wasn't as good for you.  I think you must be doing it wrong.

Bye,
Jim