Re: WEEI Internet radio

Trust me, you're better off.  The day I brought home my walkman was the
day I regained my sanity.   Of course then I signed up for this list,
which set me back to square one.

Jim

PS being anal retentive and obsessive compulsive, I should note than in
a post a few minutes ago, I misspelled Earvin Johnson.  Oops.  I hate it
when that happens.