RE: this is what ODD OR ODE SENT ME....THIS GUY IS NUTS (YEP!)

I of course pledged to never come down on a list member "ON THE LIST AGAIN"
I never said anything about going after them with 110% gusto in direct
posts.  Heck if Jim McMaster would take off my filter he and I could have a
most productive discussion I am sure.  And am I the only one who misses Noah
so much it hurts? Noah me miss you man.

Thanks for all your support guys, and of course I can't do anything about
our friend here forwarding my sometimes ODD messages.  I have nothing short
of a twisted and sick sense of humor. If it weren't for my World Class chili
recipe and my 8 time defending world champion yodeling titles my wife and
kids might have left me long ago, so humor must be the key.  An ego is a
terrible thing to waste.

Of course I still love the Celtics, but you gotta respect those wonderful
and saintly Blazers and appreciative and kind fans, therefore I have jumped
on there 1999 Bandwagon.  Anything to see the Fakers fail you know. I sure
hope Schonz gets a new job using his HOF talent.

I do need to go now because my wife is waking and a "Man's" job is never
done.  That crack about his mother, I am sorry, but who would have guessed
his sister was that old,
Greg