WEEI Internet radio

I usually listen to WEEI all day at work through the Internet. Just
about this whole week I have not been able to connect---it tells me
the link is outdated or inaccurate. Has this happened to anyone else?
I know it almost always takes me a few tries to connect succesfully,
usually because the WEEI server has reached it's capacity, but this is
a different message, and I haven't been able to connect all
week...just as talk is finally starting to come around to the Celtics.

Anyone having problems? Ideas?