A truer word never spoken!!!

I for one am always forgetting just how young the Celts trio of stars are,
I'd like to thank Michael for reminding me just how young these guys are

<From: Michael Gooen <callmebogie@yahoo.com>
<Subject: PATIENCE!

<Can we all just calm down a little -- please?  In this miscarriage of
<a season in which ALL teams pretty much suck, I think there's a very
<important statistic that's been lost in all the "trade Antoine",
<"trade Mercer" and "trade everyone except Pierce" frenzy....

<Ron Mercer:  5/18/76.
<Antoine Walker:  8/12/76.
<Paul Pierce:  10/13/77.

After our fantastic display against Orlando.....maybe PATIENCE is the key.
I hope that we can build from this display and go from strength to strength.
I'd also like mention what a solid game Kenny Anderson had......he made me eat
my words(i.e  who killed Kenny?)
                                             ciao for now
                                                     Johno