Nead a little help here!!

Hey,

    I am obviously the new guy here but I had to write.  I am in the Navy and stationed in Italy.  Now you can imagine how many games I get to see, and I am dying for a little "celtics magic".  If anyone would tape some games for me I will pay for the shipping and tapes.  Just email me and let me know if you could do this for a poor secluded Celtics fan.   By the way I have been noticing over the past two weeks all of observations of numbers put up by AW, RM, and PP.   Well here's one for ya they scored 17,15, and 19 this is not a record setter for any of them, but it does show solid play from the whole team.  It does not matter, as Grant Hill will attest to, if you have one player putting up the triple double the whole team neads to show up.

Matt