From: rwbrooks@teleport.com [mailto:rwbrooks@teleport.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 2:56 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Non-Celtics News

: Del Haris was just fired by the Lakers.
:
: I know this doesn't relate to the Celtics, but I thought everyone might be
: interested!

Mwaaaaaaaa haa! <insert your own evil laugh here>

And they disintegrate further and further before our very eyes - I love
it.

If I needed any further proof that the Lakers, as constituted, will not
win a championship I needed look no further than the last two games.  In
titanic struggles against Really Big Country and whoever the hell is
playing center by committee in Denver, Shaq managed a grand total of 10
rebounds in the former and a whopping *7* in the latter.  He should have
been able to get 7 *offensive* rebounds against Denver.

I love it.

- Rob