)RE: Del just got axed!!!

One last comment, with Rambis likely to take over, why not try to get McHale
back as at least an assistant, so when if we meet the Horned Rim Fakers of
the New Millennium, they can duke it out either before each game, at half
time or when the mood strikes them.

With Rodman, Carmen shaking her groove thing, Elden napping, Shaq clanking
the FT's all night long, Kobe mugging for the cameras drinking a Sprite,
Horry doing his Fred Sanford impersonation, why not have Jack sing the
anthem, while Rick Fox does a short one act play at half time.  Man with
this kind of entertainment one could imagine not actually hating this team.

Now that I would pay to see on Pay per View, to hell with the game (NOT!)

Hold me down Martha,
Ode