terrible NBA

The Celtics have looked pretty awful this year. But the whole
NBA sounds pretty awful to me this year. Every day on ESPN
there is some game summary that says, "such-and-such team
broke a 30-year old team record for [some sort of incompetence,
like shooting percentage, points scored, turnovers]."
Vin Baker is shooting something like 12% on free throws.
I actually watched a few non-Celtics games between supposedly
good teams. It's generally pretty hideous.