RE: our three biggest problems

I agree but would move Anderson & Barros for Campbell & Eddie.  Campbell
gives us the big man we will not get elsewhere and his $8m a year is now
not so ridiculous. If Pitino is convinced A.W can not play the 4, which he
has been getting pounded so far,  that basically would leave us with
Walker, Mercer  & Jones at the 3. (Pierce at the 2).  If he thinks Pierce
is best at the 3 spot, Walker may be expendable as would Mercer or Jones
the odd man out at the 2 spot.  These would give us some excellent trade
leverage for a power 4, or a lottery draft pick.  Go get Baron Davis,
 Arthur Lee, Andre Miller or Jason Terry in the draft along with a real
outside scoring threat.

The only problem is I can not think of any real power 4's that are
available even in the draft.  A Elton Brand would be nice.

If this continues,  Mercer or Walker may be gone by draft time as Pierce
appears to be much more consistent.