Re: terrible NBA

In a message dated 2/22/99 9:16:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, awang@mit.edu
writes:

>  But the whole
>  NBA sounds pretty awful to me this year.
It does seem to me that there are an awful lot of games where neither team
breaks 80.  The night I saw the Clippers lose to Vancouver, they didn't break
90 in double OT, and I think only one team scored over 100 that night.
Scoring has been down in the last few years, but I have been thinking that no
one is scoring many points (yet) this year.  I bet the Celtics and Vancouvers
combined 260 was the highest of the year by 50 or so. Can some stat freak
check this out?