our three biggest problems

1. We have no chemistry.
2. Our defensive rebounding is horrible.
3. Our starting backcourt plays terrible defense.

How do we solve these problems?  That's right.  We execute my newest trade
idea.  The Lakers have tried to package Campbell and Jones to three
different teams in the past month (Chicago, Minnesota, and Charlotte).
None of the deals went through, but that pair is on the trading block.
And they would help us tremendously.  So I say we give them Mercer,
Popeye, Pervis, Minor, and our first round pick if we have to.

Jones and Pierce would give us two starters who are excellent defenders.
Campbell can rebound and play solid defense.  I know Eddie Jones is soft
in the playoffs and isn't a go to guy, but he could help this team a lot.

By the way, I got this idea from a trade rumor I saw at
www.igtc.com/archives/celtics

Jeremy