Re: Pitino's brilliant plan

-----Original Message-----
From: Georgek27@aol.com <Georgek27@aol.com>

>Yep, Pitino's an idiot. Not only did he tell Walker not to take more than 6
>shots in the first half but l bet he also told him to miss them all.

I hope you were listening to the game. Walker has to get the ball to shoot.
He did not get the ball and like I mentioned in my earlier post; He  hasn't
been getting the ball whenever KA is at point.since the Miami game. Anybody
can go 0-6 have you checked Barros's shooting line and  he is supposedly a
sharp shooter.

>While
>we're at it, who the hell is the new shooting coach? Stevie Wonder?
Seriously
>folks if you think that Pollard or Fuller or Fischer (or some other bit
part
>who isn't getting it done in their current surroundings) is going to come
>Boston and solve our problems then l wish l had some of what you are
smoking.

Nobody is saying that Pollard will be a dominant center. All I am saying
that he will be better than Schintzius or Riley, which is not saying a lot
but any incremental help that we can get at center will go a long way to
improve this team. Battie is improving at center but he needs help.

>The bottomline is that our "stars" cannot handle the demanding schedule.
Sure
>they have young legs but they are young legs that are used to playing 35-40
>games a year in college. They are not in shape to play so it translates to
33%
>FG Pct. & 60% FT Pct. and those numbers will have trouble beating a CBA
team.

I don't think that's the case, the chemistry is in shreds. We also have a
non-existant bench which is not helping the cause at all.  - Mishra