Re: Pitino Contemplating Moves - Walker To Small Forward?

I wouldn't mess w/Pierce's success. Some players like coming off the bench,
Pierce certainly looks comfortable as a starter. Besides, where we going to
get points early from? Popeye could earn starting. He hasn't shown much
yet. We want him for rebounding, that doesn't take much practice.
cut