Re: Kandi man

Douglas342@aol.com wrote:

> so would you make one of the trades?  Which one?  Maybe even a decent big man
> is worth giving up a future star...  or not.

I would not trade any of our Big 3 for the kandi man, if he was a better
than average big man I would consider it, but IMO at best he will be
average. Think about this the only good big man that played for a ring
in the last few years was Akeem. The bulls never had a good big
man(Longley is just another player) Shaq who is considered by most the
premier big man has only made one appearance and he was not able to win
one game in the championship series(swept by Akeem). I think if the C's
could have a Grant or a Rodman type up front, they would instantly
compete for a title even with their below average centers. By the way
IMO Duncan will be a great PF but not a dominating center. Spurs haven't
won anything with arguably a great center. I would like to have Kandi
Man but not at the expense of what could possibly be the 3 of the best
players at their positions in the next few years.

Regards, Hart