Re: I Can't Take This Much Longer.

I agree.  However, until we develop a rhythm to know where each player
needs the ball to be an effective scorer, it does not matter whether you
and I agree to.  The players have to develop the rhythm and that will
only come with time spent in practice and game situations.  I think if
they had a real pre season, Rick and the players would be in sync.  When
everybody is finally healthy, we will see a different team.

This team is like putting together an allstar team and hoping that the
team is in sync.  Popeye, Battie, Pierce, Riley, Sch?, and Garnett are
all new.  McCarty, Mercer, Popeye, Bowen, Sch, and Minor have been
injured.  Blame it on the lockout.  One might say, well everybody was
lockout.  However, you and I are only concerned about our CELTS!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>I don't see what is there to evaluate about? Here are the most obvious
>answers:
>Coming of a screen: Mercer, Pierce
>Slasher: Mercer, Pierce
>Low down: Walker, Popeye
>3 pt : Barros, Walker, Pierce
>Do you disagree?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]