Re: LAKERS ON SPORTCENTER

Jim Rome was also commenting on the Fakers today.  Olden Polynice
came on the Jungle and said that when he worked out with the Fakers
there was a power struggle going on between  Shaq and Kobe.  Shaq
supposedly took a swing at Kobe and Kobe wasn't backing down.  Rick
Fox was also very unhappy with Kobe wanting to take over the team.  Now
add Rodman in the mix.  Championship? Ha!  I'm glad we can at least
say there's some team chemistry with the Celts.

Kevin

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:38:04 -0500 "Dorine" <norine@sover.net> writes:
>For any of you who didn't see SportCenter this evening, they had a
>feature
>about the Lakers' immaturity.  They asked Rick Fox if the Lakers still
>have
>a maturity problem, he said “yes”. He was asked if it bothered him, he
>said
>“yes”.  Jack Ramsey had picked the Lakers before the season had begun
>as a
>good team - he said he'd changed his mind.  They have the talent but
>the
>players are all out for their own personal goals, not team goals.
>When
>asked about Rodman, he stated the obvious, if Rodman were willing to
>play
>his game and lead the team he could do it, but if not........
>
>Dorine

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]