Re: Mark Price retires

In a message dated 2/11/99 11:06:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, bocelts@usit.net
writes:

<< Mark Price couldn't get a job so he is announcing his retirement today.
 I don't know if he can still play or not, but he wouldn't be a bad back
 up point guard.  >>

When I saw the AP report l had the same thoughts. lnjuries took their toll on
Mark in his latter years but he was a fine point guard, good defender, and
great 3 pt shooter in his day. lf he's still a shadow of his former self l'd
still like him backing up Anderson for 15 minutes a night.

George