Celtics on League Pass-Update

While this isn't gospel  it looks like the WABU  games  will be shown on
the pass  starting with next  Tuesdays game (16 Feb) @  the KINGS.Then
Wednesday (17 Feb) @ the GRIZZLIES  and Friday (19 Feb)  @ the Blazers. The
tentative Pass schedule  i received  from a friend in the business has
these games being offered and seeing as  the Blazers are  the only team
also  televising  the game. It seems like a safe bet, but  the alternative
and I shudder at this thought the first 2 games above won't be shown
outside of New England! So lets give our rabbits foots  one big rub!! Later.Mike