Re: Schintzius/Kenny

I think this is a strategy that should have been used, particularly
against Orlando.  However, it sort of becomes moot because Mercer will
be back soon and Bowen won't get very many minutes.

So, what about Mercer taking on this role?  I love Ron's offensive game,
but I think he needs to add another dimension.  It hurts the Cs that he
is not a sufficient ball handler to help brng the ball up in pressure
situations.  Could he make up for this by using his size and quickness
to relieve Kenny of some of the more difficult defensive matchups in the
league?

Or, there has been some talk about keeping one of the main scorers as a
sixth man.  I suppose that would be either Mercer or Pierce, with Bowen
or Popeye starting in their place.  You could even alternate it so that
Popeye starts against bigger front lines and Bowen does when there's a
tough backcourt matchup.  I'd still want Mercer and Pierce to get the
most minutes, though.

Jim