Schintzius/Kenny

That's too bad about Dwayne. I really do feel bad for the guy. I'd like to be
able to have his beef on reserve when we go into Sacramento & Portland.

>From: Mister Ghost <mister_ghost@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Why Schintzius Hasn't Played

>He broke his nose again before the Orlando game,
>and is going on the injured list to protect
>himself from himself.

Question for everyone: why does Anderson, the admitted "Defensive sieve," have
to guard Jason Williams?? We happen to have one of the better defensive two
guards in the league in Bowen. Let Bowen stop Williams and put Kenny on Tariq
Abdul Fazool, who is not an offensive factor. I think RP should have done the
same last night: let Bowen cover Tim Hardaway and let Kenny guard either the
creaky Majerle/Porter, or the bigger-but-offensively-impotent Keith Askins.
Even with Muggsy Bogues guarding him, Askins couldn't score double figures.