Re: Kenny Anderson

Based on the KA of seven years in the NBA and not two weeks in 1999, I
would say that the only PGs I would take over him AS POINT GUARDS and
not as all star scorers or defenders are, in order, Jason Kidd and
John Stockton.  Marbury is a punk, I haven't seen enough of Brandon,
and Strickland is more of a penetration type guard than an all around
finesse passer, I think.  Bibby doesn't even deserve comparison at
this stage, nor (it goes without saying) do any college players.