Re: Kenny Anderson

----------
>From: "Todd W. Crane" <tcrane@isis.unc.edu>
> I'm convinced that any starting
> and many back up point guards could be doing as well if not better than
> Kenny in the C's offense at this point.

Yup, for whatever reason, Kenny, to put it plainly, sucks right now. It
amazes me that people who were so quick to (rightfully) credit him with
making the C's offense flow last season are now blaming his teammates (!)
for not making themselves available for Kenny's passes.  It's great that he
hit 14-14 FTs to keep the game out of Miami's reach, but it shouldnt've come
to that. It's bad enough for any PG to locked into this "shoot first, pass
second" mentality; it's a disaster when someone with Kenny's shooting % does
that. That the C's are 2-2 with Kenny playing like that and no adequate
backup at PG is testimony to the phenomenal talent of Pierce and Walker.