Re: Centers?

The box score does not tell you everything.  Andrew Declerq
probably got more minutes because he was hustling, setting
great picks and keeping the ball alive.  I am surprised he only
had 6 rounds (it seemed like more than that to me).  He did all
the dirty work, and for me, that is key!

On anther note, I am a Dana Barros fan, but I don't think he is
a fit for this
team anymore.  The team seemed in disarray when he was in for
Kenny Anderson.  On more than once ocassion, he got caught
under the basket with no where to go and turned the ball over.

Pierce is absolutely awesome!!

Anne

According to peter delevett: