Re: Centers?

Like I said, you can't judge Andrew's performance from the box score.
He was active and agressive.  He helped the team get possesion even if
he didn't end up with the rebound.  He plays tough, physical D, causing
missed shots even if he doesn't get a block.  I'm not making him out to
be an all-star or anything, but you have to watch him to appreciate his
game.  Couple that with the fact that Riley appears lost a lot of the
time right now, which is to be expected.  He's doing a good job, but he
doesn't know where to be on defense, and clogs up the ball movement on
offense.  If Riley can learn as well as Andrew and puts out the same
kind of effort (unlikely, I'm not sure anyone does), he will be a jem of
a find.

Jim