Re: OH BABY!

In a message dated 2/9/99 11:17:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
davies.design@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< What an awesome game. I loved seeing the look of resignation on Pat Riley's
 face at the end of the game. >>

You could read his mind "now l have to worry about the damn Celtics again!"

I for one enjoyed that the game took forever to end while Riley wanted out
about the same time the fans started bailing. <g>

Message to Walker: They call them FREE throws!
I noticed that "Cyber-Toine" doesn't shoot free throws in those commercials. I
think it's because the cyber version made too many of them.

Here we were so worried about how Ilguskas & Mourning were going to push our
big men around and we out-rebounded both Cleveland & Miami.

Mashburn out at least 2 weeks, Sprewell out 3 - 6 weeks...opportunity is
knocking!

One more comment to the list member who felt Sprewell was comparable to
McCarty: Don't say it to his face!  The judge would probably even consider
that statement sufficient provocation in the civil suit!

George