Antoine!

One thing I've noticed from being on different teams' lists is how the home
team fans put their own team and players under an unrealistic microscope.
I saw this happen last year even after the Yankees went an incredible
125-50 for the year.  It was like the Yankees were the only team in a
league with any weaknesses or a player who was not performing.

This was brought on by just seeing the highlights of the San Antonio and
Minnesota game and then seeing the stats for Duncan and Garnett.  Garnett
scored 12 on 6-25 (!!) shooting while Duncan was 2-10!

GIVE ME MY ANTOINE!  Double/double Antoine!  30 points and 11 rebounds!  It
sure sounded like Dick Stockton and Hubie Brown were super impressed with
him tonight!

Vinny
vnatale@map.com