Re: Fist games

>Threes are especially overrated when you can't make them. Points should be
>made any way you can get them...and when you can't make threes, you're
>limiting your ability to score and making it easier for others to defend
>you.

I realize this thread was originally about Mercer, but I really wish that
Toine would show the same restraint in his 3-point attempts.  I don't know
how he did tonight, but he was 1/5 in one of the opening games, I think it
was the win over Cleveland.  With his quickness, it is a waste of his
ability to miss 4 out of 5 shots when he can be so dominant close to the
hoop.

Cecil